Carrot Coriander Soup
A great immune system boosting recipe!
It serves 4 people
- Kcal 115
- Fat 4g
- Saturated fat 1g
- Carbs 19g
- Sugars 12g
- Fiber 5g
- Protein 3g
- Sodium 0.46g
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 potato, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 450g carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 boxes vegetable stock (64 0z- put less if you like it thicker)
- handful coriander
- Heat 1 tbsp of vegetable oil in a large, add 1 chopped onion, then fry for 5 minutes until softened.
- Stir in 1 tsp of ground coriander and 1 chopped potato, then cook for 1 min.
- Add the 450g peeled and chopped carrots and 67 oz of vegetable stock, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat.
- Cover and cook for 20 mins until the carrots are tender.
- Put into a food processor with a handful of coriander then blend until smooth (you may need to do this in two batches). Return to pan, taste, add salt if necessary, then reheat to serve.